Coaching Skills for Sales Leaders
The most effective route to improving performance is through coaching; it promotes thinking, decision-making, and enhances learning. It empowers the individual.
To coach effectively requires questioning and listening skills in conjunction with a process or flow to having conversations. This program provides the process and the skills, along with a reliable methodology for working with individuals; over the medium term, it can transform the performance of a team.
- To help organisations engage their accounts at a more strategic level.
- Know what coaching is (and is not) in relation to other development approaches
- Grasp the principles behind coaching, what gets in our way, and how it makes a difference
- Learn the key skills needed to be a successful coach
- Have the confidence to put the processes and skills into use immediately
Content Will Include
- What’s Coaching?
- Approaches to development
- A Coaching process
- Asking simple questions
- The art of listening with full attention
- Preparing for the conversation
- Our direct report, what they think, and what we believe
- Demonstration; practice coaching
- Reflection, a summary of learning and personal planning.